TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following sales and delivery terms apply for all purchases made in a JYSK Malta store or on JYSK.com.mt for delivery throughout Malta and Gozo. All purchase agreements in a JYSK Malta store or on JYSK.com.mt are to be made in English. Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older to purchase certain items in a JYSK Malta store and on JYSK.com.mt.
Last updated: 2018-12-22
1. PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS
- The price of the individual item is listed in the item overview and on the item page.
- The price of the individual item in a JYSK Malta store and on JYSK.com.mt does not differ
- The price of the individual item includes VAT and excise duties
- The price of the individual item does not include local delivery costs as the freight costs depend on the delivery.
- The availability and cost of JYSK Malta’s products are subject to sold-out situations as well as printing and pricing errors. This applies for both printed offers (in advertising supplements and catalogues) and any information on JYSK.com.mt. In the event of a pricing error, we will correct it as quickly as possible.
- All prices are current and are updated on a regular basis.
If by mistake, we have underpriced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid including transport costs.
2. RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Return your purchase anytime.
At JYSK, it’s easy to return or exchange a product if you change your mind.
We provide a full refund within 7 days for products that are returned with proof of purchase. This applies for products bought in stores as well as online. Items that are returned after 7 days will be given a store credit.
- If you do not have proof of purchase, we offer you an exchange for another product or a credit voucher.
- If you return a product that is damaged or used in a way which significantly reduces the value, we reserve the right to reduce or refuse the refund.
- Custom-made products such as fabrics, mattresses or wardrobes made to measure generally have a reduced return value.
- We refund the initial transport cost. Costs for return transport are covered by you.
Please note that the cost of additional services such as:
- Carry in service
- Carry up service
will not be returned if the delivery has been carried out
If your item arrives damaged or are faulty please contact JYSK Malta Customer Service.
Please note that as a customer you have one (1) month in which to make a claim regarding missing parts or packages. We suggest that you go through the entire delivery after you have received your goods.
HOW TO EXCHANGE OR REPLACE AN ITEM
Take your small item to a JYSK store to arrange an exchange or replacement with our staff or contact customer service email. For large items, please contact JYSK Malta Customer Service for further advice.
If an item was defective at the time of sale, you have the right to exchange it for a new one; alternatively, we will attempt to repair the item. Your claim must be made within a reasonable period of time once the defect has been detected.
The item must either be returned to one of JYSK’s stores along with a print-out/copy of the invoice and a description of your claim.
If you decide to return an item, you can arrange its shipment by contacting JYSK Malta Customer Service.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs/postage in connection with the return. However, if your claim is made promptly and the item in question is found to be defective, we will additionally reimburse you any postage or shipping costs.
If you wish to have your purchase refunded, this can be made at one of JYSK’s stores. Alternatively, we can refund the purchase amount to the card used to make the payment.
We offer a 2-year warranty period from receipt of the order on all items.
- Does your product have a quality defect?
- Are parts missing in your order?
- Has the order been subject to transport damage?
- Do you have other claim related issues?
Contact our JYSK Malta store and bring along your receipt as proof of purchase. Alternatively, you can contact JYSK Malta
Customer Service. Please include your order/receipt number to minimize processing time.
Please note that the complaint must be made within a reasonable period of time from the time you identify the error.
If JYSK Malta approves the claim we will cover all costs related to the original order or offer you a replacement product.